SABR Baseball Records Committee SABR-Records@sabrgroups.orgWe are one of the Society for American Baseball Research's (SABR's) longer-standing committees, started in 1975 to establish an accurate set of records for organized baseball. The committee has focused its research on reconciling differences and pursuing a greater degree of accuracy in baseball's "historical record." We also continue to be an advocate for maintaining the integrity of baseball records. This is the place for discussing everything to do with the SABR Records Committee.
- 16 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of SABR.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.