SABR BioData SABR-BioData@sabrgroups.orgThis forum is for the SABR-Biodata Work Group. (This ad hoc group is NOT associated with the SABR Biographical Research Committee whose scope is limited to Major League Players, Managers, Coaches and Umpires.)
The purpose of this forum is primarily to communicate changes in biographical data for MINOR LEAGUERS AND OTHERS from that which currently appears on Baseball-Reference (other than DOD/POD and miscellaneous updates for those who have recently passed, the specific domain of the BaseballNecrology online forum). Please cite your sources and include file attachments for verification. Biodata fields only (Name <First, Middle, Last, NIckname, "Use" Name>, DOB/POB, DOD/POD, B/T, Position, Ht/Wt, High School or College Attended, Military Service, Branch of Service and Final Resting Place. if known.) Performance (hitting, pitching, fielding) and/or stint (year, team, league) data is beyond the scope of this group.
- 21 Members
- 29 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: SABR-BioData@sabrgroups.org
- Subscribe: SABR-BioDataemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: SABR-BioDatafirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: SABR-BioDataemail@example.com
- Help: SABR-BioDatafirstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of SABR .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.